12-month fixed term contract (could go permanent for the right candidate)
Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm / 8:30am-5pm (potential to work from home but most days in the office)
£11 to £15 per hour
New opportunity for a Procurement Administrator to join a large, well respected construction company on a 12 month fixed-term contract position. You will be supporting the wider business with transactional procurement to support successful delivery of projects.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar environment! You must possess a great attitude towards work with a flexible approach and be proficient with MS packages. Previous procurement administration experience and strong communication skills is an absolute necessity.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
- Checking signed purchase order requisitions against authority matrix for each budget
- Raising of purchase orders for all central Enabling Functions (EFs)
- Issue of purchase orders to suppliers
- Issue of agreements to suppliers via DocuSign
- Set up and on-going maintenance of new suppliers in iCON / Oracle
- Ensuring Supplier Code of Conduct is issued and agreed by suppliers
- Checking orders are being placed with the right supply chain – directing spend towards frameworks where applicable and ensuring suppliers are appropriately pre-qualified
- Checking alignment of value and term against any associated contract or framework agreement
- Communication and education to end users on purchase to pay process
- Ensuring correct product coding is applied to order lines to enable effective spend analysis
- Central point of contact / escalation for suppliers to deal with invoice queries / late payment
- Support to EFs drafting Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and basic consultancy agreements
- Central IR35 administration including status determinations / re-assessments
- Central travel management administration
- Publishing and updating content on intranet
Start date – 28th August 2022
End date – 22nd September 2023
To register your interest, please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV or give us a call on 02380 219108 and ask to speak to ‘Nikita’ for more information.