My Client, a nationwide Consultant Engineering company, is looking for an Admin/Data entry clerk to join their Liverpool based team. This role will be offered on a temporary basis, and will mainly involve remote working from home.
Working hours will be 8am to 4pm with 1/2 hour unpaid lunch.
SAP/finance experience is a must.
To provide excellent data entry and scheduling to all purchase order requisitions sent in to the department. Take ownership of issues and resolve in the most efficient and effective manner at all times. Effectively balance business needs with the needs of the customer to ensure a satisfactory and mutually beneficial resolution to all issues.
Working on data entry, scheduling deliveries, and collections, making and receiving calls, complaint and issue resolution, dealing with internal and external customers.
Serve customers by determining requirements answering enquiries resolving problems fulfilling requests maintaining records.
Take ownership of issues through to resolution in the most efficient and effective manner at all times. Effectively balance business needs with the needs of the customer to ensure a satisfactory and mutually beneficial resolution to all issues.
Working as part of a fast-paced Processing Services team, raising purchase orders, adhering to company policies, and guidelines, making/receiving phone calls from internal/external stakeholders.
* Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers through a range of communication channels (phone and email)
* Data entry, raising purchase orders on behalf of the business.
* Adhering to the Clients Preferred Supplier List.
* Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Manager
* Provide administration and business support functions across all service areas as directed, ensuring that an effective and customer focused service is delivered within required timescales
* Collation and input all data as necessary to ensure Service Performance is maintained and all contractual and non-contractual management reporting requirements are satisfied
* To prioritise work queue and co-ordinate works and monitor the progress of work against client and business requirements in order to achieve delivery deadlines
* Record completion of events and ensure schedule of items are recorded as an accurate reflection the works carried out for all emergency, reactive, routine and cyclical works orders
* Answers, resolve and fulfils inquiries by clarifying desired information researching, locating, and providing information
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
* Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
* Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
Role Specific Responsibilities:
* Using Microsoft Office software.
* Data entry via SAP/SRM systems.
* Previous experience in office environment.
* Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, communication skills required
* Experience on Microsoft Office in particular Outlook
* Articulate and friendly telephone manner
* Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
* Good understanding of administration practices and disciplines
* Good standard of numeracy
* Ability to adapt to a variety of people positive attitude and dedication to ensuring customer & client satisfaction
* Ability to work well within a team environment
* SAP/SRM experience
* Presentation Skills
* Reporting / Data Analytics
* Embracing change as a way of working
* Self-motivated, leads, motivates and enthuses team to achieve results
* Administration experience
* Experience in customer service, client relations, customer support, client care or retail/restaurant/hospitality related fields dealing with the general public is an asset
* Experience in supporting operational performance
* Knowledge and experience of working within strict ISO9000 polices and processes
* NVQ level 1 Customer Service qualification (preferred)
* GCSE English and Maths grade C or above (Desirable)
If you think you could make this role your own, please get in touch ASAP. My client would like to fill the position at the earliest opportunity, so a quick response is ideal.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.