I am currently seeking a Freelance Principal Drainage Engineer or Senior Drainage Engineer for work covering HS2 and rail projects.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Liaison with the Principal Engineer and the Project Manager to keep them informed of all changes/ modifications associated with the project,
- Project duties will include preparation of design solutions at various stages of a project; preparation of drawings / BIM models, reports, specifications and estimates; with document
- Building a profile in the industry and keeping up to date with innovations and developments.
- Contributing to the resolution of technical issues on projects and providing technical guidance to other team members, such as junior engineers, technicians and apprentices
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Construction / Engineering or related discipline.
- Familiar with and use of some, but not necessarily all of the following software design methods such as Bentley MicroStation, Bentley OpenRoads, MicroDrainage, AutoCAD and Civils3D including integration with BIM models
- Drainage design experience or knowledge of rail and infrastructure projects
- CSCS Card.
- Couple of references.
If you are keen on the role please apply now or contact Sam Jaffe 0207 743 7502