My Client is looking for an exceptional candidate who has enthusiasm and ambition to work with the service head to grow the team in Oxford, and the services we offer to our clients.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary team and lead the engineering input on an exciting and varied portfolio of infrastructure schemes.
You will lead the assessment and design of highways, sewers, SuDS and flood risk management infrastructure, from feasibility through to the construction phase. You will be experienced at writing reports and technical notes.
The right candidate will be client focused and be able to effectively prioritise workloads and work independently with minimal supervision.
Demonstrable experience in leading the design of schemes and have experience of line-management and mentoring staff
You must have excellent knowledge of industry best practice, guidance and standards and be able to produce design work independently.
It would be expected that you will be comfortable meeting potential Clients, contributing to the development of the service within the business from the outset.
* Feasibility assessments and reports
* Outline and detail drainage designs (SuDS and foul water) for various types and scales of developments
* Modelling of drainage networks using either Flow or MicroDrainage
* Road and junction design, including detailed design for construction
* Experience of S38, S278 agreements and technical approvals
* Consultations with various authorities (e.g. Highways England, EA, local councils, utility companies)
* Site walkovers/assessments
* Interpretation of geo-technical reports for drainage designs
* AutoCAD applications, Civil3D and/or Causeway PDS
* Flood Risk Assessments
* Good working knowledge of CDM 2015
* A full driving licence is required
If this sounds like a position you could take hold of and make your own, please don't hesitate to contact me at the earlies opportunity.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.