Vacancy - Principal Civil Engineer
Locations - Commutable from London, Guilford, Croydon
Our client is a leading consultancy in the UK that specialise in the Water Sector and have designed some of the world's major supply and wastewater schemes, delivering huge projects for renowned UK Regulated and Non- Regulated water and energy clients.
They are currently looking to take on a Principal Civil Engineer who has a background in the Water Industry. They are looking for you to join the Water team and to help deliver designs, strategic and advisory services on wide ranging projects within the water, wastewater and civils infrastructure market sector.
- You will deliver technical assignments and work elements and work packages
- Undertaking technical tasks in line with the company's quality, safety and project management/ engineering procedures and controls
- Checking/ Vetting all designs before issue
- Liaising with clients
- Maintaining good relationships
- Provision of Civil Engineering design inputs, within own area of experience/ knowledge
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working within a multi- disciplinary team focussing on projects in regulated or non- regulated water business and/ or civils engineering infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the industry, managing and maintaining infrastructure assets and have up to date knowledge of environmental and sustainability issues
- You must be working towards becoming a Chartered Civil Engineer with experience in the full cycle of civil engineering
- Demonstrate skills in outline, feasibility, and detailed design skills
- Ability to deliver quality outputs and meet project timelines effectively
- Relevant engineering degree
If you are interested and if you would like to know more contact Subhan Hussain on 07561506211 or at Subhan.Hussain@anderselite.com, or apply now!