Job Title: Pipeline Lead Operative / Foreman (Clean Water Rehabilitation)
Location: Midlands (Severn Trent Water Region)
Sector: Rail, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure, Utilities, Construction
Start Date: Q1/Q2 2022
Job Type: Permanent Role
Salary: Circa £35,000 to £42,000 Per Annum + Package
**Salary negotiable on relevant experience and level**
Our client, a specialist contractor within the Clean Water sector, is currently recruiting a Lead Operative / Foreman, looking for someone to join their Clean Water Pipeline / Rehabilitation team, overseeing a 5-person team, who complete works that include but is not limited to:
- Water Pipeline and Mains Repair/Rehabilitation, Main Laying, Service Laying.
- Leak Detection, Under Pressure Drilling, Under Pressure Valve/Hydrant Replacement.
- Line Stopping, Sliplining, Pipebursting.
- Mains Pressure Testing & Chlorination, Water Meter Installations etc.
- Bluebox Training, Moling, use of Talbot Drilling Machine.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate previous experience working in a similar role, alongside a sound knowledge of excavation and safe dig practices, including the use of Cat 4 and other underground service avoidance tools.
Please note: This role will entail participating in a standby rota.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have previously worked in a similar position, within the Clean Water / Rehabilitation / R&M sector.
- Have a working knowledge of water service fault diagnosis and repair activities.
- Have good knowledge of a range of fittings and materials used within the industry.
- Hold qualifications such as:
- NRSWA, EUSR Blue Card, EUSR Safe Dig, CSCS Water Shea, CPCS (Mini Digger/Dumper licence).
- Confined Space Awareness, Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels, Towing License
- Have good communication, organisation and I.T. skills
For more information or to apply for this role, please apply for the role online or call 0121 200 5520 and ask to speak to Tim Smyth at Anderselite.