Pipefitter (workshop) - Droitwich Spa - Permanent - Start ASAP - circa £30,000 per annum
AndersElite are recruiting for permanent pipefitters on behalf of a leading off-site production company based at their new Droitwich Spa premesis.
These are all permanent roles with one place of work (Droitwich, Worcestershire) based on working full time Monday - Friday, with overtime a regular option during busier periods to supplement earnings.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the the pipefitter is responsible for pipe work assembly, ensuring work is of the required standard and within given timeframes in order to meet deadlines.
* Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with clients Health & Safety Policy
* Ensure pipe work assembly complies with Work Instruction W.I. 1
* Use only materials specified and allocated for each job
* Make sure all workshop tools are accounted for in stores each day
* Complete job's up to value of 100k
* Signing of job cards and test certs
* Hydrostatic or pneumatic testing of jobs
* Allocation of work to Assistants
* Maintain good housekeeping standards adhering to 5S
* Ability to work on own imitative and as part of a team
* H&V Apprenticeship or NVQ equivalent or minimum of four years H&V site installation experience and demonstration
* Good understanding of on time delivery and right first-time quality
Payment is based on an hourly rate of £13.81 initially based on working 38 hours per week Monday to Friday. In addtion to this regular overtime is offered paid at time and a half and therefore it is expected annual earnings with a small amount of overtime will exceed £30,000. In addition employees benefit from a pension package, annual holiday allowance and sickness pay.
It is likely that promotion opportunities into positions such as team leader can be earnt within the medium term for those seeking them.
In order to apply please upload your CV and you will be contacted should you fulfil the above criteria.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.