Purpose of the Role
To be part of and lead site teams in the safe execution of site operations thereby maximising sales and profitability for the project. The role is varied and will require a degree of self-motivation and good client liaison skills.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure that project teams comply with health & safety policies and initiatives within our organisation and those set out by the Main Contractor and HS2.
• To promote a clear and concise method of works, enhanced by writing method, risk
and commission reports to a high level of accuracy.
• To be involved, lead and direct the effective utilisation of staff, processes and
technology from within the organisation.
• To manage the on-going implementation of effective management controls and the
on-going development of effective Quality, Environment, Health & Safety systems.
• To support the Joint Venture with any initiatives directly affecting the running of the project.
• To develop harmonious and productive relationships within the Joint Venture and Partners leading to increased efficiency for the project.
• Drive forward savings at site level and work within a team to leverage efficiencies as appropriate.
• BEng degree or an equivalent Civil Engineering/Geology related degree.
• Experience in geotechnical engineering with rotary piling experience.
• IT literate including MS Word and Excel.
• Good level of numeracy.
• CSCS Card Holder (training can be given)
About the Company:
Our client is one of the UKs leaders in geotechnical solutions. Most of their client’s contract with them on small jobs, and delivering these on time, to high quality, every time is what builds their reputation and makes them the contractor of choice locally. And, as part of a global company, they also have the financial strength, know-how, capacity and the global reach to tackle larger and more demanding projects.
Piling Contracts Engineer
- Location: Coventry
- Salary: £25k - 40k per year + plus package
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 10 months ago
- Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering
- Contact: Andy McKenzie
- Contact Email: Andy.McKenzie@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 02380 21221
- Expiry Date: 04 April 2023
- Job Ref: 397087AMC
Purpose of the Role