I am currently recruiting an Operations Manager for my client in London.
You will be required to lead and manage the operational performance of the three London LIFTCos, responsible for compliance with day to day provisions of Project Cos' operational obligations contained within the specific project documentation through:
- Developing an understating of the Project Documents, including but not limited to the associated Service Provider Agreements.
- Implementing a robust monitoring system for the Hard FM Provider(s) based on their Agreements.
- Producing timely and accurate reports as required by the GM.
- Building and sustaining excellent professional relationships with CHP, CCG's, and tenants.
- Building and sustaining excellent professional relationships with the Hard FM Service Provider.
- Monitoring and reporting of each Project Cos contractual compliance with the Project Documentation, including the Management Services Agreements, Project Agreements and Lending Agreements in all matters relating to operational delivery.
- Providing leadership where necessary to the Hard FM Provider.
- Providing efficient and timely management support to the GM in all aspects of managing projects.
To lead, coach and support the development of the Assistant Operations Manager(s).
- Experience working within PFI / PPP projects in a similar environment, ideally within an SPV
- Experience working within complex and interrelated contractual arrangements.
- Experience working within a Hard FM performance regime.
- Experience implementing, monitoring and updating systems and processes to monitor Hard FM Services to ensure compliance with contractual documents.
- Line management experience.
- Experience of working within Quality Assurance Systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of Hard FM CAFM and Helpdesk software packages.
- Project management and supply chain management experience.
- Experienced in writing professional reports
If you deem yourself suitable enough for the role then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy