Head of Operations & Maintenance Manager – Wales & West Midlands
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Head of Operations & Maintenance Manager for the Wales and the West Midlands region. Ancala Water Services deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the Head of Operations & Maintenance Manager will be responsible for maximising the service provided to customers by ensuring that the day-to-day operation and maintenance of water / wastewater and Mechanical & Electrical assets are executed in the most efficient and cost-effective way. The individual will need to skilfully bring together operational and technical knowledge, people management and budget management skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this Head of Operations & Maintenance Manager opportunity, you will ideally have:
- A strong background, understanding and experience of health and safety practices with the ability to drive health, safety and wellbeing excellence.
- Extensive experience of managing complex budgets with the ability to demonstrate a proven track record of driving sustainable financial and operational performance improvements.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships and proactively communicate and engage with internal and external stakeholders to establish reliability, credibility and confidence.
- Extensive technical water industry experience, knowledge and awareness of water and wastewater operations and maintenance and asset management processes and procedures.
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to deliver results through others.
- The flexibility to travel and attend sites across the region; overnight stays will be required at times.
- Possession of a full UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join an established company with ambitious growth plans who will be able to provide exciting career challenges for the years ahead.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.