Office Admin/Receptionist – Sellindge – 3 Month Contract – Civil Engineering - £14 to £20ph
My client is a national engineer and infrastructure specialist that works in a number of sectors from Transportation, Water, Power, Natural Resources, and Construction & Property. This would be a great opportunity for somebody looking for temporary work over the summer.
Flexible start times between 07:30 and 08:30.
They are currently working on an energy project and need an administrator in their Sellindge Office to assist with the following duties:
• Greeting visitors and handling enquiries
• Answering the telephone promptly and courteously
• Responding to emails
• Taking inventory of office supplies and order more if needed
• Organising incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
• Carrying out basic clerical duties
• Helping establish and maintain office procedures
• Updating database records
• Booking transport and making travel arrangements
• Maintaining the reception area
• Managing the visitors book and distributing security passes
• Organising meeting rooms
• Monitor and update records and files
• Monitor and log office expenses and costs
• Able to use Microsoft Office to a decent standard.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• The ability to provide exceptional customer service