Leamington Spa - CV34 postcode area
£26,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (start to finish time to be confirmed)
This is a fully office-based role
New opportunity for an Office Administrator to join a large, well respected construction consultancy on a permanent basis. You will provide administrative support to the Directors, Associates and team members. This is a key role and plays a vital part in promoting the Company both externally and internally. We are looking for someone who will be proactive in expanding and developing the role and taking an active part in supporting all departments.
We are looking for someone with Administration experience in a similar environment! You must possess a great attitude towards work with a flexible approach, be proficient with MS package and have strong communication skills.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
- Organise Management meetings and refreshments as required
- Answering the phone, taking and passing on messages
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Adding new clients and projects to the Sage database
- Invoicing for team on Sage Core-time
- Chasing payments and maintaining accurate debtors log
- Maintaining equipment diaries and logs
- Document preparation and issue
- Assisting in local office Health & Safety
- Photo- copying, archiving and scanning documents.
- Managing incoming / outgoing post
- Typing of all general correspondence, invoices, reports, quotations and filing as required
- Ordering and monitoring stationery
- Manage travel arrangements/training appointments/hotel accommodation for engineers.
- Assisting the engineers as required with admin tasks
- Any other tasks which may be reasonably required from time to time
What can we offer you in return?
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, option to buy / sell up to 3 days
- Long Service annual leave increase
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Staff Discounts
- Volunteer Time Off – 2 days paid time off
- Cycle and Tech Scheme
To register your interest, please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV or give us a call on 02380 219108 and ask to speak to ‘Nikita’ for more information.