Multi-Skilled Engineer Electrical Biased - circa 33k - Immediate start - Reading
My client an up and coming Facilities Management company are looking for a Multi-Skilled M&E Electrical biased Engineer to support their growth.
* Completes PPM tasks in line with the yearly planner to the HVAC equipment within our contracts, for example-
* FCUs - (Replacing Motors, Valves, Controls)
* Lighting & Emergency Lighting
* Plumbing tasks (Ball Valves, Toilet Systems, Control Valves)
* Electrical task (Ballasts, Batteries, Small Installs)
* L8 Water Hygiene Tasks
* To carry out PPM duties to the relevant schedule when covering engineers.
* To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
* Audits completed and action points highlighted to be resolved by yourself and noted.
* To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable timeframe.
* Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
* Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
* To make sure the plant rooms and other areas used by Hemlow are clean and tidy.
* To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
* To provide any information requested by Contracts Manager or office.
* To carry out overtime when needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
* To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable timeframe after the servicing.
* Ensure overtime is carried out in accordance with company instructions.
* Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
* Ensure that that appearance and manner appropriately represent the company and those of the engineers you are responsible for. This is to include all PPE and issued uniform.
* To conform to company Health & Safety policy.
If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please get in touch on or 0207 743 7520
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.