A Great opportunity has arisen for a Residential Surveyor looking for a new opportunity?
Are you currently employed and looking to progress towards a freelance way of working?
We are looking to recruit a chartered Building/residential surveyor (FRICS/MRICS/Assoc RICS) for an independent Chartered Residential Surveyor practice based in South Manchester to join their expanding team. This will be a home-based role covering Residential Surveying across the high fee value area of Altrincham/Bowdon/Hale/Wilmslow etc.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have experience of
* A variety of professional mortgage valuation work.
* Bank valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports, help to buy valuations, condition reports, This role provides an opportunity for the Surveyor to develop their skills, knowledge and experience in all areas of valuation and survey in the residential sector.
* Providing excellent customer service to both private clients.
* Keeping professionally up-to-date and adequate records.
Requirements for the role
* FRICS/MRICS or AssocRICS
* RICS Registered valuer
* Ability to work from home
* Full UK driving licence and their own vehicle
In return for this fantastic opportunity my client are offering a negotiable day rate, and the opportunity to discuss fee splits after an initial succesful work period. Work will be located around the South Manchester suburbs mainly Altrincham, Bowdon, Hale etc.
Please contact Mark Warrington on 0161 8293964 for furthur infomation on this job.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.