Maintenance Electrician - Wiltshire
£30,000-£31,000 base salary + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a field-based Maintenance Electrician to cover a number of sites throughout the Wiltshire region. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for ensuring both planned and reactive electrical and mechanical tasks are completed correctly on water and wastewater treatment and pumping installations across the region.
The successful candidate for this role will be a Qualified Electrician with mechanical experience and will need to have:
- 17th or 18th Edition Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds 236 part 1 or equivalent (2330) (NVQ level 2)
- City & Guilds 236 part 2 or equivalent (2330) (NVQ level 3)
- Experienced in industrial asset maintenance including reading panel drawings, fault finding of single and three phase systems and Experience with inverters / motors / Star Delta system
- You must be physically fit and able to complete role requirements which will include working alone, lifting/moving materials, driving company vehicle, operating equipment/machinery, potentially working at heights or in confined spaces
- Willingness to work on standby when required
- Full UK Driving Licence and be able to pass required security clearance checks
You will be provided with a company branded vehicle for the role inclusive of fuel card and all tools & equipment and PPE required. This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package, long term stable work, and the opportunity to join a company with ambitious growth plans providing exciting career opportunities for the years ahead.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.