Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer - London - circa 38k
My client a well established Facilities who have been maintaining buildings for over 20 years with 120 staff currently at the moment are looking for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer covering all areas in London to join their team.
The position is a Mobile air conditioning role for maintenance, callouts, and repairs on commercial air conditioning equipment on various sites within London and surrounding counties. Candidates should be customer focused and well presented with a positive attitude.
Ideally, the engineer will have extensive experience with working on Mitsubishi Electric & Daikin VRV/VRF equipment
* Overtime available, paid at a flat rate of time and 2/3 to a maximum of £23.00 per hour
* Company mobile for business use
* Company tablet
* 20 days holiday rising per year up to a maximum of 25 days
* Company pension scheme
* Company private health scheme (after a qualification period)
* Hours of work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Travel time not paid for
* Overtime paid at a flat rate of time and 2/3 to a maximum of £23.00 per hour
* Sick pay at the discretion of the company
* Company uniform and PPE supplied
Previous experience as a commercial Air Conditioning Engineer is essential. Candidates should hold a City & Guilds 2079 f gas and NVQ Level 2 or 3 Qualification in commercial air conditioning & refrigeration discipline.
If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please apply immediately.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.