MEP Engineer - WWTW Experience - Yorkshire
Anderselite are currently working with a leading main contractor with a first class reputation specialising in the waste water sector who are looking to appoint a Mechanical, Electrical and Process Engineer with strong experience of working on MEICA based projects.
Candidates are expected to have strong experience in the following areas:
- Installation and commissioning of electrical and mechanical assets
- MEP commissioning in the utility and water sector
- Familiar with electrical procedures including issuing electrical permits to work
- Good experience with planning the commissioning process
Types of projects you'll be involved with would include the following:
- Potable Water projects including Impounding and Service Reservoirs, Pumping Stations, Clarifiers, Rapid Gravity Filters, Chemical Dosing including Powdered Lime batching plants and Coagulant dosing systems.
- Wastewater projects will include Inlet works comprising of Course escalator screens with Screening handling units, Grit detritors and classifiers, Fine escalator screens and Screening handling and Compaction units, Primary Settlement Tanks, Percolating Filters (Mineral and Plastic media), Tertiary Solids Capture units and Chemical Dosing.
- Sludge Treatment Facility projects will include Sludge thickening (Gravity Belt Thickeners), Anaerobic digestion and digested Sludge de-watering.
- Refurbishment and installation of new MCC’s, System Integration, Instrumentation, Control equipment on new and existing sites and processes.
- Commissioning of the above including documentation, carrying out commissioning activities and management of suppliers / contractor commissioning. Attend Factory Acceptance Testing and assist the project team with project completions.
- Optimisation of the site process units.
- Involvement in the concept, design, installation and commissioning of projects.
If you're interested in this role and would like to discuss further then please don't hesitate to get in contact.