Mechanical Site Manager – Freelance (6 months) – Crawley - circa £250 per day
AndersElite require an experienced MECHANICAL SITE MANAGER to start work on an ongoing project in Crawley, Hampshire.
This is a commercial project and is expected to last until April 2022 working Monday to Friday, apporximately 9 hours per day on site with payment based on circa £250 per day, depending on experience.
Working on behalf of the main building services contractor on a busy site, the mechanical site manager will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Managing sub-contractors on site
- Supervision of all mechanical installation disciplines (plumbing, pipework, ducting / AC)
- Perform Tool Box Talks
- Perform Site Inductions
- Maintain the daily M&E site diary
- Possess the ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
- Possess the ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
- Responsibility for overall quality assurance
- Fully understand design drawings
Candidates must have the SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) and up to date CSCS certification in order to apply.
In order to apply please forward your CV to richard.bradley@anderselite,com
Alternatively call our office for more details on 0121 200 5520