I am currently seeking a Freelance Mechanical Design Engineer for work a well-known consultancy on a Thames Water project. Role is inside IR35 with the potential for flexible working.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- P Deliver mechanical engineering design, including managing design quality control processes and checking and reviewing the work of others.
- Contribute to the identification and development of affordable and low carbon solutions, including risk management.
- Produce technical specifications, control philosophies and schedules.
- Support engagement with suppliers and subcontractors and undertake technical reviews of their design.
- Understand Thames Water's standards and support the Design Lead to ensure that the mechanical design outputs comply with the required standards and quality requirements to achieve client acceptance.
- Support the Project Leader and Design Lead in technical meetings with Thames Water to achieve acceptances.
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working as an Mechanical design Engineer.
- Previous Thames Water experience / knowledge or wastewater or similar
- Qualified Electrical Design Engineer
- Couple of references
For more information or if your keen on the please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.