M&E QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER - 10 Months - START JULY 2021- LONDON - £250-300 per day
AndersElite require a Mechanical and Electrical Quality Assurance Manager within the building services sector to work on a large commercial fit out project, on behalf of one of our clients, a leading M&E services contractor.
The job will be a long running freelance contract, at least 10 months, on a large construction site in central London. Pay rates are circa £250-300 per day, (depending on prior experience) working generally 7.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday.
Candidates should have a strong mechanical and electrical contracting background and ideally specific experience on the quality assurance and commissioning side of commercial new build and refurb projects of multi million pounds M&E services value.
This is a freelance / contract position available from July 2021 and will last for approximately 10 months until completion of the project in April 2022.
Reporting into the Contracts Managers on site, the M&E QA Manager will undertake the following tasks:
* Ensure that the quality management system on site is maintained
* Ensure that sub contract labour is performing against their quality control plans in line with their contracts
* Work to agreed quality standards and the clients satisfaction
* Liaise with Clients, Suppliers and Subcontractors on quality matters
* Excellent knowledge of mechanical drawings and mechanical services
* Ensuring all installations are completed in accordance with site specifications
* The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
* Fully responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard
* Fully understand Design Drawings
* Must be IT literate (SnagR experience)
Candidates must have the SMSTS (Site Manager's Safety Training Scheme) and / or SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) and ideally a CSCS trade card plus 1st Aid at work qualification in order to apply.
In order to apply please forward your CV urgently
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.