We are an independent, award winning, landscape architectural consultancy based in Salisbury and are
currently seeking a Landscape Architect to join our team.
We’re looking to expand our creative team, and have a position for an enthusiastic, proactive and talented
new member of staff to grow with the company.
Landscape Architect candidates will need to possess a full driving licence and should demonstrate:
• A positive, friendly and collaborative attitude.
• Initiative, self-motivation and the ability to organise their own workload.
• Ability to run projects independently or to work as part of a team.
• Excellent design flair and creativity, coupled with a practical approach.
• Good hand drawing ability and graphic skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and articulate communication in written and spoken English.
• Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign.
Experience with SketchUp and Keyscape would also be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will either be CMLI or have at least four years’ experience post-graduation. Candidates
should demonstrate a broad range of skills and abilities, and have a proven track record of developing
projects from imaginative concepts, through to detailed design and implementation. Keyscape and SketchUp
experience highly desirable. Technical ability, good plant knowledge and contractual experience is also
required. An interest in urban design / masterplanning and LVIAs would also be desirable.
We offer full support and mentoring for designers wishing to undertake the LI Pathway to Chartership,
coupled with highly appropriate projects to hone their skills.
This position offers excellent career opportunities. The new role will involve responsibility both to run
projects independently and to work as part of a team as well as assisting in developing the practice.
About the Company
We are a design-led practice with a very buoyant workload and a genuinely broad range of interesting projects
and clients. Our purpose is to provide clients with intelligent and beautifully designed solutions in all aspects of
landscape architecture through a passionate, knowledgeable and holistic approach. We work from a superbly
located office overlooking the water meadows, within the stunning townscape of Salisbury’s Cathedral Close;
arguably the finest Cathedral Close in Britain.
We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a friendly, sociable, open-plan office environment with flexible
working options, a forward-thinking approach, and lots of tea.
The outstanding medieval city of Salisbury is a fantastic place to work, being extremely well located between
the Cranborne Chase AONB, The New Forest / The Solent and the South Downs National Park and yet is
quickly accessible from London, the Midlands, the West Country, and the south coast.
- Sector: Architecture, Construction
- Contact: Lou Maskell
- Contact Email: Lou.Maskell@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 01179221441
- Expiry Date: 25 October 2022
- Job Ref: 395511LML