Junior Sustainability Consultant
Are you passionate about the environment and helping to reduce carbon emissions? Do you have great attention to detail and can effectively liaise with internal and external departments? Anderselite have an exclusive role with a Civil Engineering consultancy. Our client has asked us to recruit a Junior Sustainability Consultant, on a permanent basis. Offices are based in London, Midlands & Glasgow.
To deliver the requirements of the role, the successful candidate will work closely with the Sustainability Lead and with at least 1 to 2 years experience to assist with the workloads our client has for sustainability and energy assessments and reports for planning submissions.
Carrying out BREEAM assessments or providing support to Lead BREEAM consultant would be essential to be considered for this role. Experience using One Click LCA for WLC assessment would be also be advantageous.
• Support the senior consultants in the delivery of sustainability strategies for clients.
• Conduct site visits and assessments, and produce reports on energy efficiency and carbon emissions.
• Assist in the development of environmental policies for clients, and provide guidance on best practice.
• Work with project teams to ensure compliance with environmental regulations and standards.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest sustainability initiatives and technologies, and share this knowledge with colleagues and clients.
The successful candidate would have:
• A degree in a relevant field such as environmental science engineering, or sustainability.
• Experience in sustainability, ideally within the built environment sector.
• Knowledge of carbon accounting and energy efficiency measures.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Sadek directly or click Apply Now and submit your CV.