Anderselite are currently seeking a Junior Graphic Designer for a Southampton based Architectural Consultany. The office is open plan and benefits from a friendly and sociable atmosphere.
The client has an established, dynamic, busy and growing Graphic Design team and has an exciting opportunity for a talented, creative and driven Junior Graphic Designer to join them to cover both internal and external clients across all of their regional offices. The successful candidate will support working on projects ranging from Brochures to Exhibitions.
The successful candidate should have excellent organisational skills, enthusiasm and passion for developing and delivering solutions.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Supporting the internal Design and Marketing teams
* Providing graphic support to external clients
* Supporting the team on projects as required
It is essential that candidates:
* Hold a BTEC/HND/degree in Graphic Design (or related subject)
* Have an understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, including In Design
* Are creative
* Can work independently and as part of a team
* Can work to deadlines and under pressure
* Are willing to develop and grow in the role
This is a full time position (37.5 hours per week). Excellent salary, benefits, training and development provided.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.