Junior Data Analyst - Barnsley
£23,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Utility Assurance Data Technician to be based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the Junior Data Analyst is responsible for working with data and associated tasks required to process utility costs, calculate revenue and to work with the Utility Analysts to support with internal and external reporting. The role requires detailed validation of data to ensure that the right costs are paid, and charges levied at the right time.
To be considered for this Junior Data Analyst opportunity, you will need to have:
- Experience working in a data inputting / validation role
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to present Management Information and Analysis in a clear way
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- A team player who supports colleagues and works with others to achieve the best outcome
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Possession of a full UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join a company that takes pride in delivering high-quality services and has exciting growth plans within the water industry. If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.