IT Systems Administrator - Barnsley
£25,000-£30,000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for an IT Systems Administrator to based to be based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the IT Systems Administrator will support the business in the delivery of:
- Management of all end user devices, stock control and inventory
- Undertaking the new starter device builds / leaver process
- Administration of Asset Systems Requests Process
- Fulfilment of hardware requests, purchasing equipment through standard processes
- Microsoft licence management & optimisation
- Creation and delivery of system specific training to the business
- Providing new starter inductions
- General IT administration and day to day management of the IT service provider
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have:
- Competent IT Skills, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of SharePoint and Teams administration and permissions management
- Ability to present with credibility and passion
- Persuasive and influential, with an ability to communicate and engage people at all levels
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong analytical skills - the ability to understand complex data to develop performance improvements
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to work in many aspects of IT and to further develop your skills and experience. If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.