HR & Payroll Administrator - Barnsley
£23,000-£25,000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a HR & Payroll Administrator to be based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role will have responsibility for HR & payroll administration within the business. This will include supporting the employee lifecycle including recruitment, onboarding, pay and benefits and processing leavers as well as training, compliance and absence management administration.
The successful candidate for this role will ideally have:
- Knowledge and experience in payroll and pensions administration, processes and systems. (HMRC/Tax codes/PSA/BIK)
- Experience and knowledge of recruitment policy, processes and practise. (Full lifecycle)
- Knowledge and experience of employment law.
- Knowledge and experience of HR & Training administration. (Policies, contracts, handbooks, course booking, reporting requirements etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience working with a HR system.
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resources Practice or NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration (or equivalent) would also be an advantage.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to work in many aspects of HR and to further develop your skills and experience. If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.