Cambridge – CB2 postode area
£14.57 per hour PAYE
Working Hours: 7am-3:30pm and 10:00-7:30pm (rotate every 2 weeks)
First week at 8am - 5pm
Fully Site Based
New opportunity for a Helpdesk Administrator to join a large, well respected construction company on a temporary contract position. You will be assisting the facilities management department the delivery and administration of the helpdesk.
We are looking for someone with helpdesk experience in a similar environment! You must possess a great attitude towards work with a flexible approach, be proficient with MS package and have strong communication skills.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
- All reactive/ppm tasks logged and assigned daily
- Helpdesk emails kept fully up to date daily
- Daily task checklist updated every day
- Panner and trackers updated daily
- Producing quotes from recommendations made by Supply Chain and Engineers to forward on to clients for authorisation.
- Generating weekly reports for the Business Support Manager.
- Log Tasks (jobs) on the Helpdesk CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) system ‘Concept Evolution’. Tasks may be received by telephone, email, in person or through the CAFM system directly.
- Allocating Order Numbers to directly employed staff and/or Supply Chain.
- Chasing Subcontractor reports.
- Raising orders through in-house accounting package
- Tracking compliance with attendance SLA’s, intervening to drive supplier and own staff
Start date – ASAP
End date – 2 to 3 months from start date (possibility of extension but this cannot be guaranteed)
To register your interest, please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV or give us a call on 02380 219108 and ask to speak to ‘Nikita’ for more information.