Due to an internal promotion my client is currently looking to recruit a Healthcare Planner at either Principal or Associate Director level. Their Healthcare Advisory team provides a range of strategic advisory and project delivery expertise to NHS Trusts, independent hospitals, contractors and PPP consortia across a variety of procurement routes.
Services offered by the team include:
- NHS Business Case Development
- Estate Strategies
- Healthcare Planning
- Space Utilisation Studies
- Project Management
- PPP Technical Advice
- Capital Project Planning And Procurement
- Operational Commissioning Plans For New Hospitals
- Post Project Evaluation
Working closely with clients you will either lead commissions or work as part of a team providing a range of consultancy services to support their clients. You will have a good understanding of the UK healthcare market and current issues in relation to property and capital projects. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to winning new commissions.
Their Healthcare Advisory team works in the UK, primarily with NHS clients, to:
- provide healthcare planning
- coordinate and write business cases to secure capital funding for investment in new healthcare developments
- develop estate strategies
- all underpinned by solid project management skills.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team in a dynamic, forward thinking company and provide specialist capital project consultancy services and related technical advice to clients on estate strategies and capital projects. The position is based in the south or midlands of England with home-working and or office-based options.
The team you will join sits alongside a large number of complementary teams, working on many of the country's most iconic projects, providing services such as commercial management; project, programme and design management; FM advisory; risk consultancy; building surveying; property surveying; environmental and energy advice; engineering design; digital solutions; transport planning, geographical information systems and development advice. An exciting part of the role is the opportunity to connect these services with our healthcare clients to help make their services and estates future ready.
UK/NHS health sector experience working for a professional services consultancy.
Additional experience working in a clinical or management role in the NHS is desirable.
Proven ability and track record working with clients to deliver some or all of the following healthcare planning services:
- Activity modelling
- Capacity planning
- Patient flow modelling
- Service model development
- Preparing and agreeing schedules of accommodation
- Preparing adjacency matrices
- Preparing design brief documents
- 1:500, 1:200 and 1:50 design support and reviews with architects and clinical user groups
- Space utilisation studies
- Degree qualified
- One or more of: PRINCE 2, MSP, APMPQ, Better Business Cases, MSc Planning Buildings for Health, other professional qualifications (desirable)
- Knowledge of NHS property and capital project policy, processes, guidance and stakeholders
- An understanding of construction and the property lifecycle
- Able to advise clients on best practice approaches in respect of the service being provided
- Able to research, analyse data and present findings verbally, in writing or graphically
- Comfortable co-facilitating workshops or chairing meetings
- An understanding of risk and risk management techniques
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to engage sensitively to different project stakeholders
- Commercially astute, recognising opportunities and constraints in relation to the delivery of consultancy services
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive, flexible and organised approach to work
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity further, then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.