My consultancy client are currently looking to expand their Healthcare Estates Advisory team and are looking to recruit an Associate Director. Their Healthcare Estates Advisory team works in the UK, primarily with NHS clients to provide
- healthcare planning services, coordinating and writing business cases to secure capital funding for investment in new healthcare developments, developing estate strategies,
- All our work is underpinned by solid project and programme management skills.
This is an opportunity to join and contribute to the growth and development of a successful, award-winning team in a dynamic, forward thinking company.
A typical week would include:
- Working closely with clients
- Leading commissions or working as part of a team providing a range of consultancy services
- Identifying opportunities and securing new commissions
- Supporting team commercial performance and financial reporting
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- UK/NHS health sector experience working for a professional services consultancy.
- experience working in a clinical or management role in the NHS (desirable).
- proven ability and track record delivering some or all of the following advisory services: estate strategies, business cases, feasibility studies, post project evaluations, PPP technical advice, project management, programme management, healthcare planning, space utilisation studies, capital project planning and procurement
- experience in helping to prepare elements of tender submissions and preparing and delivering presentations to win new work
- successful external and internal networking skills
- experience managing internal and external teams to deliver commissions experience preparing and updating resource plans and financial forecasts for internal business management/reporting purposes internal, team line management responsibility
- degree qualified (essential) and any of PRINCE 2, MSP, APMPQ, Better Business Cases, MSc Planning Buildings for Health, other professional qualifications
If you would like to be considered then please forward a copy of your latest CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.