Project Health & Safety Manager
Currently we are looking for a Project Health and Safety Manager to provide high quality advice, guidance and coaching to senior management within the project in order to achieve the goal of zero accidents.
This is a key role in establishing and maintaining the highest Health and Safety standards for the Project and assist in the development of an Injury-Free Environment.
* Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Health & Safety Management System (HSMS)
* Assist the Project teams with the production, review and implementation of the Construction Phase Plan / Project Execution Plan
* Liaise with trade contractors, designers, suppliers, client, enforcement agencies and other relevant parties
* Communicate effectively (Accurate, Relevant and Timely) with their line manager, particularly with the escalation of accidents and incidents
* Ensure that accidents and incidents are investigated and the findings communicated in accordance with Business Unit timescales
* Co-ordinate the auditing of the projects under their responsibility
* Be responsible for the auditing of trade contractors, designers, suppliers and coordination with the Procurement Team
Were looking for:
* Previous experience working in a similar role within Construction building/ Facilities Health & Safety NEBOSH General Certificate or above
* Demonstrable experience working on multi-storey building projects i.e Commericlal Mixed-use
* Working towards chartered membership of IOSH - CMIOSH
* NEBOSH diploma/NEBOSH National Certificate in the Management of Health and Well-being at Work
* MSc / PGD in Occupational Health & Safety Management or equivalent
* NVQ level 4 or above in Occupational Health & Safety
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.