Anderselite have been contracted to source a Head of Pay & Benefits in the Horsham, Sussex area. The client is a leading National Facilities Management company with many offices across the UK.
Responsible for initiating and leading tasks and processes, taking responsibility and being accountable, where relevant, for the work and roles of others whilst exercising broad autonomy and judgement within broad parameters in their area of responsibility. Specialist learning and involves detailed analysis of a high level of information and knowledge in an area of work or study
Reporting to the HRD, initially, this role will focus on supporting the integration and migration of a number of business units/delegations into Kheops SAP software throughout 2023 and 2024.
As part of this convergence, the role will be responsible for the establishment, application and management of consistent pay and benefits policies and packages for all employees and IR35 third parties across the new UK Division which support business objectives and the Common Language as well as meeting all legal requirements.
This role will also have responsibility for the management of 2 separate payroll teams across 2 locations.
- Supporting the systems development for the change in payroll for all employees to Kheops by April 2024. This includes overseeing the team running parallel pay runs to ensure accuracy during the migration.
- Working with the HRD and EXCOM to develop and implement an appropriate Pay & Benefits strategy for the new UK Division. This includes establishing the “Third Way” - a convergence of bringing together the various different benefit strategies and packages.
- Managing the 2 payroll teams to ensure a compliant and accurate payroll function.
- Keeping abreast of law changes, tax directives and other information relating to Payroll by doing research, obtaining updates and gathering information through appropriate channels such as Payroll Institutions and Regulatory Bodies.
- Managing annual contractual and voluntary benefits campaigns.
- Work in positive partnership with other departments, such as Pensions and Insurance, to carry out any fit and gap analysis as requested between delegations and help ensure that any new benefits are fully scoped, costed and delivered as agreed.
- Come from a business, HR, payroll or finance background, with embedded relevant managerial experience. Related professional qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
- Be highly commercial and able to align reward policy to business objectives
- Have experience of managing a team of people in a multi-site environment
- Be able to evidence excellent project management skills
- Have a very high degree of analytical skills
The business are looking to provide a fantastic salary and package in exchange for the desire skills and experience.
If you think that this role is for you and you would like more information or be considered for the role, then please submit your CV today.