Head of Manufacturing
£50-55,000 plus car allowance
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a forward thinking and innovative modular and off-site who have grown exponentially over the last 10 years. The business has an enviable portfolio of projects and pipeline that has their manufacturing operation at full capacity for the next 12 months, due to the successful award on numerous public sector frameworks across the industry. Predominantly working as principal contractor delivering education and healthcare buildings across the UK.
They are now recruiting for a Head of Manufacturing to help further develop the use of automation and innovation within their manufacturing practices, whilst continuing to exceed clients' expectations for quality and optimising production levels.
- Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality, and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative manufacturing processes
- Develop and manage master production schedule and operations budgets for Manufacturing ensuring that the product is delivered to agreed cost, quality, and timelines
- Plan and execute maintenance activity to ensure plant is kept safe and compliant
- Operate a process for the selection of external contractors
- Review the use of technological systems that support a more environmentally friendly approach
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on manufacturing activities
You will ideally hold a degree (or equivalent) in a engineering or manufacturing discipline with demonstrable experience of leading a manufacturing facility and a proven track record in delivering effective manufacturing strategies, policies, processes and systems. Candidates with experience working within a construction or modular discipline would be advantageous, as would being a fellow or chartered member of an industry related professional body.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.