Head of Engineering & Design Manager to join the Building Services team to lead the delivery of 'First Class' engineering solutions from preconstruction, build, commissioning and handover of existing and future projects.
You will work with the Operational Efficiency Director to lead the delivery of 'First Class' engineering support and advise on all matters relating to fixed building services and regulatory services. Under your guidance your team of technical specialists will ensure we are meeting our Clients expectations and at every opportunity pushing the boundaries to offer more innovative solutions.
* Support, advise, oversee and provide technical leadership on all matters relating to building services, including the implementation of BIM and digital engineering.
* Ensure OU compliance with design controls and processes.
* Establish and/or maintain a framework of MEP and specialist consultants to provide engineering support to the Operating Unit and ensure these consultants are compliant.
* Liaise and coordinate with engineering institutions, professional bodies, regulatory and statutory authorities, acting as a central point of contact on behalf of the Operational Efficiency department and/or the company on all matters relating to mechanical Regulatory Service.
* Act as a leader and mentor to the team of specialists under your remit to deliver engineering solutions and innovations for our clients.
Were looking for:
* Chartered Engineer
* Industry recognised technical qualification
* Design Management background and experience from a building services perspective.
* Experience of managing teams to deliver projects.
* Commercially astute with experience of managing external specialists and designers.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.