We are currently working with a leading Facilities Management provider to recruit a Hard Services Manager to manage to engineering teams on a large PFI Healthcare portfolio in the Oxford area
To work as part of the FM team undertaking a range of duties and tasks supporting the direct operational activities of the Contract comprising but not limited to Direct Staff Costs, Consumable Asset Procurement, H&S Advice, Subcontracted Service Provision, and develop value for money utilisation of the fixed asset base
Co-ordinate and develop the mobile engineering team
Ensure delivery of hard FM Services in order to meet the Contractor's contractual Service Requirements and Contractor policies.
§ Manage the development and implementation of local and corporate policies and procedures within Hard Services to ensure delivery of a compliant service in line with strategy, legislation and corporate policy through the team leaders and site technicians.
§ To work with appropriate internal resource and specialist sub-contractors to ensure the contract maintains compliance through appropriate documented processes and procedures which is audit ready at all times.
§ To work in conjunction with the CAFM team to develop the Asset and lifecycle regime through the use of smart technology.
§ Adhere to the contractual key performance indicators and Service level specifications.
§ Provide Health & Safety support across all contractual work streams.
§ Develop and maintain relations with the SPV and Trust ensuring all reporting criteria is fully achieved.
§ Provide Authorised Person coverage across varying disciplines while providing mentoring for future Competent Person and Authorised persons.
§ Provide mentoring and a hands on approach to ensure continual development of the in house technical team.
§ Management of sub-contractors, including performance reviewing and identification of service delivery improvements with key partners.
§ Maintain knowledge of new technology, innovation and emerging new products, ensuring potential procurement of such items is commercially viable and appropriate to the business.
§ To ensure Project works is managed in accordance with the relevant legislation liaising with all relevant enforcing bodies.
§ Management of internal and external audits ensuring contract is audit ready at all times.
§ To monitor and progress all construction related defects leading in ongoing discussions with the SPV and the original contractor.
§ To collate and prepare the mandatory reporting documents for various parties in alignment with contractual requirements.
§ Provide multi-site support to surrounding theHospital facilities.
§ Represent the business at various contractually driven forums delivering accurate information to 3rd parties.
- Technical competence within Facilities Management (Hard FM)
- Operational experience within Facilities Management (Hard FM)
- Working to service performance KPIs
- Experience of hard services management in a healthcare environment
- Working knowledge and experience in H&S legislation and compliance obligations
- Working knowledge and experience in Risk Assessments, Method Statements and
- Permit to Work procedures
- Contract interpretation, preferably PFI
- Line management experience
- Budget management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, balancing different priorities and coping with fluctuating workloads
- IOSH Managing Safety
- Experience of CAFM system
- IT literacy in Microsoft suite
- To hold relevant DBS clearance and to meet vetting procedures
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy