About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Ground Investigation Project Manager to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK’s number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, we are a leading provider of ground investigation services. Now we need a GI Project Manager with a degree in Geology/Engineering Geology/Civil Engineering and 5 - 10 years plus relevant site and industry experience.
• Have day to day responsibility for planning, supervision and programming of Ground Investigation projects.
• Be confident and knowledgeable of various ground investigation techniques.
• Develop and maintain existing and new business in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
• Take full responsibility for the financial control of a project from award to completion.
We’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
• 5 to 8 years plus of industry experience
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in project management.
• Excellent awareness of ground investigation specifications, procedures, techniques, British Standards and codes of practice.
• Awareness and ability to implement Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
About the company:
With over 100 years of history, our client is a leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering a wide range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of their innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, they put people at the heart of what they do, employing people throughout a large network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices.
- Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering, Consulting Engineering
- Contact: Andy McKenzie
- Contact Email: Andy.McKenzie@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 02380 21221
- Expiry Date: 05 July 2022
- Job Ref: 397120AMC
About the role: