I am currently seeking a Ground Investigation (GI) Package Manager / Engineer for a Freelance role on HS2 . Possibility for long term work for the right candidate.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Oversee and check the quality of the borehole installations, coring and sampling.
- Supervise the on-site works to ensure they are being carried out safely in in accordance with the method statement
- Be the point of contact for the delivery and design team for all ground investigation works
- Verify timesheets and payments to sub-contractor and control the budget with the package QS.
- Programme and complete Ground Investigations and approve reports
The Ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience/knowledge within Ground Investigations
- Previous experience working as a Sub Agent, Senior Engineer, Agent, Package Manager or similar
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- CSCS Card
- Couple of references
For more information or if your keen on the please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.