Main focus of the role is to win profitable work with a focus on ground improvement in the Vibro Stone Columns and Rigid Inclusions (CMC) market, whilst ensuring that risks and opportunities are identified during the bid, managed and successfully communicated to the contracts team.
• Review tenders with contracts staff to determine the most efficient methods and liaise with designers to optimise the engineering solution.
• Support the division in winning work and complete the risk analysis identifying high risks/concerns to senior management whilst maintaining a risk-based approach to tendering.
• Liaise with contracts team to ensure the correct design is fully implemented.
• Develop long lasting relationships with clients to encourage repeat business opportunities.
• Grow the business from existing customers and markets and seek new but related opportunities.
• Maintain dynamics & use SharePoint systems for enquiry to tender process.
• Implement cross and joint selling across all company divisions and assist in the management of those contracts with a high level of client contact.
• BEng/MEng Degree or equivalent Civil Engineering/Geology related Degree.
• 7+ years of experience in the construction sector.
• 5 years of working as a geotechnical specialist.
• A sound technical knowledge of a range of geotechnical products and solutions.
• IT literate, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Full UK driving licence.
• CSCS Card Holder.
About the Company:
Our client is one of the UKs leaders in geotechnical solutions. Most of their client’s contract with them on small jobs, and delivering these on time, to high quality, every time is what builds their reputation and makes them the contractor of choice locally. And, as part of a global company, they also have the financial strength, know-how, capacity and the global reach to tackle larger and more demanding projects.
- Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering
- Contact: Andy McKenzie
- Contact Email: Andy.McKenzie@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 02380 21221
- Expiry Date: 24 May 2022
- Job Ref: 396622AMC