Our client has an outstanding opportunity for a Geo-Environmental/Geotechnical Engineer to join their highly regarded and rapidly expanding consultancy.
This is an excellent opportunity for Geo-Environmental / Geotechnical Engineers to join a rapidly
expanding geo-environmental consultancy at various levels.
The role is highly varied, and the successful candidate will be fully trained as required and work
towards Chartership with an appropriate professional body.
The successful candidates will be
* Expected to have a good first degree in Engineering Geology/Environmental Science or similar with
* experience of geotechnical and environmental site investigation techniques,
* Lgging of soils and rock to BS5930,
* Factual and interpretative report writing including human health, Controlled Waters/ground gas risk assessments,
* Design, supervision and verification of remediation works,
* Slope stability assessments,
* Treatment of mineworks,
* Earthworks design and supervision,
A good knowledge of standard computer programmes such a MS Office is essential and a basic
knowledge of AutoCAD would be advantageous (although not essential).
The successful candidates will be expected to undertake site based fieldwork as required throughout
the UK, therefore, a full driving licence is considered essential.
About the company
Our client are a multi-disciplinary consultancy practice who provide high quality geotechnical, environmental and ecological services to a wide range of clients in the development, public, financial and utility markets.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.