We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit a Contracts Manager to lead a FM healthcare portfolio in the Croydon area.
This role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day hard & soft facilities service operations
The preferred candidate will have a relevant FM and health & safety qualification as well as experience in healthcare FM management.
• Experience of managing contracts of a value circa £2m-£5m
• Communicator with the ability to build and foster relationships at a senior level with the immediate client, SPV, SPV client, team and support functions
• Able to effectively manage the suppliers and sub contractors across the portfolio
• Understanding the contractual requirements of a complex PFI with a proven track record of understanding and working within the PFI environment
• Able to review data and communicate data requirements, to successfully manage performance and drive improvement into the contract
• Be able to work with and direct as needed the Regional Operational managers to meet contractual operational performance.
• Be familiar with the contract models proposed, able to nurture the relationship whilst maintaining SLA performance
• Technical background, or at the very least a broad understanding of the technical side of the contracts
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Lead and develop the team
• Manage & monitor the delivery of Hard & Soft Services such that all aspects of service comply with the Service Level Agreements and Project Agreement
• Manage sub contractors effectively
• Budget & Financial Performance
• Maintain an operational focus on: customer relationships, contract retention, service delivery, commercial performance, processes management and new business.
• Maintain regular contact through formalised meetings with the client and all other stakeholders and deal with any issues efficiently and in a professional manner.
• Ensure CAFM systems are in place robust and up to date and effectively monitored
• Actively manage supply chain
• Proactively manage all areas relating to Health & Safety in the role of "Duty Holder" including compliance with all legislation, client and company policies
• Oversee the management of all things relating to HR including payroll, recruitment, selection & induction of new employees, maintenance of the ongoing training plan & matrix, disciplinary & grievance procedures, personal development reviews (PDR), absent management and completion of monthly reports and statistics liaising with the Regional HR Advisor and in line with Policies
• Manage and maintain all Assets including all plant, machinery & equipment. Management of the Life Cycle Plan for Mechanical & Engineering & Fabric within the buildings
• Completion of monthly operational & financial performance reports and periodic audits
• Promoting and developing the Values and culture - . Integrity & Respect, Safety Security & Service Excellence, Innovation & Team Work