We are currently working with a leading UK Facilities Service provider, to recruit a Contracts Manager based from either Leeds or Manchester and to cover a large contract with sites across the UK
- Working alongside the Operations Team, promoting excellent working practices throughout, to ensure contractual compliance whilst maintaining the business reputation and credibility
* Taking full profit and loss responsibility for this national contract
* Building long term relationships with client
* Providing timely, accurate and concise reports to client and line management
* Developing and supporting contract, providing the client with the maximum range of Products and services to suit the account
* Supporting the strategic budget planning in liaison with the Area Manager and Finance Team for their specific portfolio within the business
* Supporting and operating alongside the Operations Manager and Business Development Team to develop new accounts/contracts, adding engineering expertise and knowledge to support tender bids
* Liaising with and supporting the Health & Safety (SHE) Manager in developing and delivering a robust SHE policy to all accounts/contracts
* Developing the self-performance element of the Specialist Service Mobile Business Team, eliminating the need for using sub-contractors where at all possible.
- Have experience in a Contract Manager / Supervisory related role, with a technical background.
* Experience of student accommodation - Preferred but not essential
* Financial experience of managing portfolio's in excess of £1M (Mobile Contracts) / £2M (Static Sites)
* Customer Care / Satisfaction Skills in a client facing environment
* Experience of working within and managing / supervising within mobile / static site operations
* Preferably a time serve Apprentice in a trade discipline to NVQ2 or City & Guilds level
* ONC / NVQ3 in Combined Building Services or individual trade discipline
* NVQ3 in Management & Leadership area with Finance Management
* I.O.S.H. Certificate
* Strong IT user skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Finance package software
* Full United Kingdom Driving Licence
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.