We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit an Contracts Manager to lead the East Anglia region on a prestigious healthcare contract, focussing on soft services. The sites will be across Norfolk and Suffolk
This role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day soft facilities service operations across numerous sites in the East Anglia region
- Recruit, lead and motivate teams, ensuring performance is managed, people are adequately inducted and trained in terms of achieving the required standards of performance and that staff engagement, reward and recognition is prioritised.
- To monitor and ensure the safety, well-being and appropriate welfare provision to all onsite employees, sub-contractors, partners and members of the public.
- Responsible for the planning and effective delivery of all services to meet all contractual requirements.
- To manage and maintain effective stakeholder relationships, the site management team, peers within project and support functions and supplier/contractor groups.
- Manage performance monitoring utilising management information data to track and report as required.
- Encourage and drive innovation and continuous improvements: challenge existing processes, suggest new approaches to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness of processes, actively encouraging and supporting creativity from team
- Undertake audits and compliance programmes, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and procedures, driving change to meet project objectives and ensuring best practice
- Ensure that the asset base is maintained by third party provider to required standards.
- Ensure logbooks and other onsite documentation are up to date and statutory compliant.
- Compile quotes and estimates for documented variations to services, materials, consumables, equipment and infrastructure.
- Experience of managing contracts of a value circa £5m to £10m
- Strong Health & Safety knowledge/experience
- Experience in a secure environment ideally Healthcare
- Experience of managing teams across multiple sites
- Excellent Communicator with the ability to build and foster relationships at a senior level with the client
- Able to review data and communicate data requirements, to successfully manage performance and drive improvement into the contract
- Be able to work with and direct as needed the individual site managers to meet contractual operational performance.
- Be familiar with the contract models proposed, able to nurture the relationship whilst maintaining SLA performance
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.