Floor Layer Needed! £15.00ph (Watford Areas) 2/4 Weeks work to start with Starting Monday 1st August 2022
VINAL Flooring £15.00ph CIS Payments, Weekends and Evening work available too.
Duties and Responsibilities of FloorLayer:
- Undertake all aspects of floor laying repairs and maintenance ranging from routine reactive repairs to major renewals and refurbishment work in occupied and void properties.
- Reactify any problems or defects taking into account of the need to reduce repeated visits and ensure the most cost effective solution is applied under the circumstances.
- Complete all repairs "Right First Time and to a high standard of quality and workmanship.
- Ability to work as a team, with Apprentices, and independently with minimal levels of supervision, taking ownership and using initiative to resolve defects and problems, obtaining guidance when appropriate.
- Maintaining contact and working collaboratively with Repairs Team Supervisors and Planners to provide updates on the progress of work to ensure overall service objectives are met.
- Ensure safe methods of working and full compliance with health & safety regulations are met at all times. Maintaining up to date knowledge and understanding of current standards, regulations and best practice appropriate to your specialist trade.
- Complete all documentation required for the proper running and administration of the service in an accurate and timely manner including; daily work records, time sheets, material schedules, requisitions and the like.
- Trade qualification or demonstrable time served experience.
- Health and Safety training certificate.
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Must have your own tools.