Have you doubted your future in your current position lately? Is now the time to consider new and exciting opportunities that are out there?
A rare opportunity has become available for a well-established construction company. Their already up and running finance division is looking for a new Financial Controller/Manager.
• Responsible for all functions within the accounts department, ensuring the smooth, efficient running.
• Processing of purchase/sales invoices and recording on sage and potential spreadsheets
• Liaise with all relevant internal/external stake holders when required
• Stay up to speed with regulations (reverse VAT charge, CIS statuses, IR35, potential EU customers)
• Liaise with auditors for annual monitoring.
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reductions opportunities.
• Have day to day experience in a financial related role for a minimum of 4 years’
• Financial qualifications would be advantageous to the position
• An understanding of CIS and reverse VAT (Construction Industry Scheme)
• Day-to-day experience using sage software and excel spreadsheets
• Leading a finance department would be an advantage
• Highly competitive salary up to £60,000
• Private Healthcare with Bupa (Opportunity to add family members)
• Pension with Royal London
• Flexible working
• Free Parking