Finance Business Partner - Barnsley
£40,000-£45,000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Finance Business Partner to join our team based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will provide operational and commercial support to budget holders and liaison at all levels within the Company, in both a financial and non-financial capacity. You will provide a high standard of financial support across the network and have the ability to influence decisions and to positively contribute towards the organisation's growth targets.
The successful candidate for this role will ideally have:
- A proven track record of successfully managing month end in a related industry of a similar size and complexity, (CCAB Qualified or final stage studier)
- Experience in preparing budgets and forecasts
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills who is good at establishing and maintaining relationships at all levels
- A willingness to work flexibly across the business and the ability to adapt skills to meet new and emerging needs.
- Accurate with high levels of attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Possession of a full UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join a company that takes pride in delivering high-quality services. You will play a significant part in helping the company to improve revenue, reduce inefficiencies and contribute towards their continued growth. If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.