Field Technician (Water) - Devon & Somerset
£23,000-£25,000 + allowances + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Field based Water Technician to cover a number of sites throughout the Devon & Somerset region. Ancala Water Services deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the Water Technician will be responsible for ensuring both planned and reactive work is completed correctly on water and wastewater assets across the region. Ideally you will have experience working with either clean/wastewater management systems or will have a worked in a similar role in a comparable industry.
The successful candidate for this role will need to have:
- A willingness to work on both clean and wastewater assets and to work on standby when required
- You must be physically fit and able to complete role requirements which will include working alone, lifting/moving materials, driving company vehicle, operating equipment/machinery, potentially working at heights or in confined spaces.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal directly with customers in a face-to-face environment
- Problem solving skills and the ability to innovate and adapt in difficult situations
- Full UK Driving Licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential
You will be provided with a company branded vehicle for the role inclusive of fuel card and all tools & equipment and PPE required. This role offers a competitive salary and market leading benefits package, long term stable work, and the opportunity to join a company with ambitious growth plans within the water industry providing exciting career opportunities for the years ahead.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.