• Facilities Coordinator
• Based in Oxford
• on-going contract
• Competitive rate
About the role
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator who will assist the Facilities Manager with operational activities in accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and helpdesk. You will also be required to provide administrative support to the team, if required.
1. Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
2. Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility.
3. Manage, log, complete & close reactive tasks on ticket system, providing excellent customer service, by managing client expectations and ensuring information is communicated between yourself and customers.
4. Liaising with client on a variety of matters and attending to their needs whilst maintaining a strong working relationship.
5. Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard. Examples of these are:
a) Co-ordination of maintenance issues for the building either through the landlord or self-delivery
b) Obtaining supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
c) Maintaining the office stationery supply
d) Logging hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal
e) Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE
f) Compiling of operational reports at an agreed frequency
g) Spend tracking
h) Coordinating the operational deliverables of the contract with the relevant self -delivery teams so contractual obligations are met
i) Site inductions
j) Timesheets and attendance / absence recording
k) Completing customer documentation for compliance purposes
l) Liaising with cleaning and security teams to ensure smooth delivery of service
6. Achieve results within quality and time restraints.
7. Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes and ensuring continuous improvement.
8. Actively participate in a diverse workplace.
9. Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions.
10. To carry out any reasonable request from management.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
• Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook – intermediate to advance level.If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please apply Immediately.
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Good background with working with contractors in maintenance
If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please apply Immediately.
- Sector: Building Services, Construction, Facilities Management
- Contact: George Manning
- Contact Email: George.Manning@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0207 7437520
- Expiry Date: 14 December 2022
- Job Ref: 399442GMG
• Facilities Coordinator