£34-38,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an established modular manufacturer who have invested heavily in their business over the 3 years. The have established themselves as one of the leading names in the market for their product, working across multiple sectors including education and healthcare.
As a result of their continued growth they are now recruiting for an Estimator to support their team in produce tenders and quotes across multiple sectors up to £7 million in value.
* Accurate calculation of quantities and prices where required
* Preparation of Contractors Proposals
* Create enquiry packages including detailed scope of works and attendances to meet the clients brief, issue and engage with supply chain and manage the prompt return of information.
* Able to read and understand construction drawings, schedules, room data sheets, NBS documents and carry out detailed measurement and take off from tender information
* Understand and apply mark up / margin
* Prepare tender return documentation including CSA, prelims breakdowns, margin analysis and VE schedules
The ideal candidate will have experiece tendering for modular or off-site construction projects; or main contracting experience providing tenders within either education or the healthcare sectors.
* HNC/D or Degree in a construction related subject
* Good knowledge and understanding of both JCT and NEC Contracts
* Excellent organisational skills; be able meet deadlines whilst running multiple projects concurrently to the same standard
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.