Our client (a main contractor within the Construction sector) have been in touch with a requirement within their Pre Contract Department/Estimating team to assist with the Administration of the tender process from initial enquiry through to actual tender submission.
You will also be responsible for
- Acknowledge receipt of the tender and cross check content
- Setting up electronic file on server and hard copies of tender files
- Distributing tender information, copying, scanning as appropriate
- Compilation of Supply Chain and Consultant Bid List for enquiries
- Issuing enquiries, resolve queries, track their returns, log in and process them
- Manage the RFI / Tender Queries / Tender Addenda issued
- Assist with tender submission
- Upkeep of the Supply Chain databases and issue PQQs to new potential partners.
- General administration – telephony, post, office requirements, stationery and petty cash.
- Department archiving.
- Administration of the business development function – issuing introduction letters and emails.
- Management of our customer portals.
To be considered you must have a min of 3 years experience working for a Main Contractor within the Construction sector. Please send me updated CV's to; firstname.lastname@example.org