My client that deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales are looking for an Electrician to join their team in Kidderminster.
Please see details of role below:
* Maintenance of Electrical and Mechanical assets across water and wastewater treatment and pumping installations.
* Mobile working as part of a Maintenance Team to deliver Planned & Reactive maintenance. Responding to emergency calls both in and out of hours (on call-out rota).
* Driving to deliver improved asset reliability through effective decision making.
* The role must have an electrical engineering qualification or equivalent.
* Demonstrate excellent standards of performance in Health, Safety.
* Decision making within parameters set
* Working under own initiative to improve levels of productivity and service to our internal operational customers.
* Problem solving under challenging conditions and operational pressures to maintain 100% process availability.
* Work as part of the team to deliver excellent performance by understanding how their individual performance links into achieving the team's wider objectives.
* Demonstrate relentless drive, energy and determination to deliver the business demands and operational needs in line with the company values.
* Accountable for the completion of Planned & Reactive Electrical and Mechanical tasks within timescale, quality and cost parameters.
* Able to manage and prioritise own workload.
* Build and maintain relationships with operational customers, colleagues & suppliers and sub-contractors.
* Adheres to Health and Safety policy and standards.
* Liase with approved sub-contractors to resolve operational issues.
* Use of and a good understanding of internal systems and IT equipment.
* Identification of ways to improve value and performance delivered by the M&E team.
* Proactive identification and reporting of follow on work after completing planned or reactive tasks.
* Work in accordance with Safe Working Practices, process and procedures.
* Conduct own risk assessments and create appropriate Method Statements where required to safely carry out maintenance activities.
* Able to work unsupervised in remote geographic locations.
* As part of this role, you will be required to participate in a standby rota.
* Able to specify parts and equipment required for procurement as part of day to day role.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Qualified Electrician with mechanical experience.
* 18th Edition Electrical Installation
* City & Guilds 236 part 1 or equivalent (2330) (NVQ level 2)
* City & Guilds 236 part 2 or equivalent (2330) (NVQ level 3
* You must be experienced in industrial asset maintenance this includes:
- Reading panel drawings.
- Fault finding of single and three phase systems.
- Experience with inverters / motors / Star Delta system.
* Full UK Driving Licence - this role involves a varied amount of daily driving to and from sites and client bases.
* Ability to obtain Security Clearance which involves a Criminal Record Check and a full MoD Security Application and associated verification processes.
* Previous experience gained within the water or waste water sectors or within the broader utilities, process or manufacturing industry sectors.
* Multi-skilling an advantage.`
* Experience with pumps, water treatment, compressors and blowers control systems.
* Confined Space working.
* Working to COMPEX standards.
* Have served a recognised electrical apprenticeship / Time served.
* City & Guilds 2391 inspection and test
If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please get in touch Immediately.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.