ELECTRICAL SITE MANAGER - 12 MONTHS - START ASAP - LONDON - £250 per day
AndersElite require an experienced Electrical Site Manager to initially assist on a commercial fit out and shell and core project in the City of London, on behalf of one of our clients, a leading building services contractor.
Pay rate is £250 per day, working generally 7.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday.
Candidates should have a strong electrical contracting background and ideally experience of both commercial projects as well as residential apartment projects of multi million pounds in value.
This is a freelance / contract position available immediately and will last for approximately 12 months until completion of the project in Summer 2022. It is likely that other work will be made available thereafter for the selected candidate (if agreeable) in the London or South East area.
Reporting into the Electrical Contracts Manager who is site based, the Electrical Site Manager will be in charge of certain floors on a large commercial project.
General duties and skills required as follows:
* Good people management and motivational skills
* Control of electrical labour and subcontractors
* The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
* The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
* Attend project meetings with clients
* Fully responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard
* Tool box talks
* Risk assessments and method statements
* Fully understand Design Drawings
* Must be IT literate
Candidates should have the SMSTS (Site Manager's Safety Training Scheme) and / or SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) plus ideally ECS card and 1st Aid at work qualification in order to apply.
In order to apply please forward your CV urgently
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.